Official Rules And Details
Tyngsborough Massachusetts Photo Contest
Show us your favorite photos of Tyngsborough!
What to enter
Your favorite photo of people, places or landmarks in Tyngsborough Massachusetts.
How to enter
Submit your photo via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, address, phone number and location the photo was taken.
Who May enter
The contest is open to all Tyngsborough residents and employees of Tyngsborough, Massachusetts-based businesses.
When is the deadline?
Entries will be accepted from 9am, April 2, 2018 to midnight, April 8, 2018.
Voting will take place from 12pm, April 9, 2018 to 10pm, April 20, 2018.
How does the judging work?
The photos will be judged by the public through the town Facebook page. Photos submitted for the contest will be posted to the Official Town of Tyngsborough Facebook page by the start of the judging period. The photo with the highest number of “Likes” at the end of the judging period will be the winner. Participants may share the posts as often as they wish to increase the chances of winning.
A second photo will be chosen by the Town Media Director from the remaining photos for the “Director’s Choice” award.
What are the rules?
- Photos must be taken in Tyngsborough MA.
- Photos must be submitted via email along with Name, Address and location photo was taken (Personal information will not be shared with any outside parties).
- Photo must be in electronic format (JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF). No paper or Polaroid photos will be accepted. The town is not responsible for any photo prints sent to town hall or other town agency.
- Each submitted photo can not exceed 5mb in size.
- Participants may enter up to two (2) photos; however each entry must be significantly different.
- The photographs submitted must be wholly owned by the submitter. Edited works, compilations and doctored images from other photographers will not be accepted.
The winning photo and photographer will be featured on the official town website, Facebook page and Tyngsborough TV channels. The winner will also receive a prize pack valued at $50. The contest winner will be notified by email and phone call.
All entrants will have their photos displayed in the Tyngsborough Public Library for the month of May and posted to its Facebook page.
Terms & Conditions
By submitting photos to the contest you are granting the Town of Tyngsborough irrevocable, royalty-free, nonexclusive right, in
- Use of your photo (along with a name credit) as promotion for this contest and future contests in print, website, social media, internet streaming and TV broadcasts.
- Use in marketing and other official town materials in print, website, social media, internet streaming and TV broadcasts.
The Town of Tyngsborough is not responsible for any technical failures of submitted photos or of the Facebook voting process beyond our control and reserves the right to suspend the contest at any time.