Our Town Message Board provides Tyngsborough constituents with up to date information about upcoming events including Town meetings, road construction, and other pertinent info. Tyngsborough Media also services Community Organizations that share a partnership with either a Tyngsborough Town Department or Tyngsborough School Department on the Government (Comcast 8/ Verizon 29) and Education Channel (Comcast 99 / Verizon 28).
Messages for non-profit organizations that do not have an official collaboration with the Town of Tyngsborough or the Tyngsborough Public Schools, Greater Lowell Technical High School, and Innovation Academy will ONLY be eligible for posting on the Public Access Message Board on Verizon Channel 30.
We cannot accept messages from commercial (for-profit) businesses at this time.
Guidelines for Submitting a Town Message Board Request
A Message Board Request must be submitted in one of the following ways:
- Must be for a community service or event that is partnered with either a Tyngsborough Town Department or School Department.
- Attachments of flyers/posters to be placed on the message board must be formatted in landscape (16:9) orientation. No exceptions.
- Press releases are not acceptable for the Town Message Board.
- Tyngsborough Community Television must receive this form at least two weeks prior to the event.
- No commercial announcements, advertising, direct appeal for funds, or personal messages will be accepted.
- Fundraisers directly funding schools or town departments may include ticket prices; other agencies may not include prices or admission fees.
- Tyngsborough Television cannot post FOR PROFIT events or happenings, only non-profit or community events.
- The Bulletin Board cannot be used for political purposes.
- These guidelines are not negotiable and are subject to change without notice.
- The Tyngsborough Media Department staff (d/b/a Tyngsborough Media) reserves the right to schedule announcements at its discretion as well as reject and edit any message.